Sunday, February 15, 2009

Prophetic Prayer of Fran Truit, February 5, 2009

2009

Heavenly Father, as I enter into a new year, my confession is to honor Your word, expect great things and stand strong in my calling! 2009 is a year of:
  • God's uncommon favor and blessings
  • a year of prosperity for spirit, body and soul
  • a year of new opportunities, open doors and divine appointments
I speak forth and believe and believe for healing, restoration and renewal in family relationships, redemption fro the unsaved and growth for the saved.

I will live by the principles of Your Kingdom and not the world's. I will be the Light to the Darkness and Hope to the Hopeless.

This I will do as I abide in you and You abide in me!

Fran Truit
God's Army Teacher at Kempsville Presbyterian Church, Virginia beach, VA.

No comments: